The DAT 1400 weight transmitter has a mechanical keyboard, removable screw terminal blocks and a peak hold function for dynamic measures. It has the ability to integrate different options based on customer needs. For example, among the options there are the analog input which can be in tension or electrical and the RS485 connection to external smart junction box. The Software Optimation is given for free. This Software allows you to run certain activities such as calibration or monitoring directly from your computer. The Optimation software is provided by Pavone Systems and guarantees a perfect instrument run.
• DAT 1400: weight transmitter with RS232 serial output, USB, RS485 and peak function. Suppor-ted protocols are Modbus RTU, continuous, slave and on demand. Two programmable set points, 2 inputs and Peak function.
• DAT 1400/A: version with the analog output.
• DAT 1400/PROFINET: weight transmitter with RS232 serial output, USB and PROFINET. • DAT 1400/ETHERNET IP: weight transmitter with serial output RS232 and ETHERNET IP. • DAT 1400/ETHERCAT: weight transmitter with serial output RS232 and ETHERCAT.
• DAT 1400/ETHERNET: weight transmitter with serial output RS232 and ETHERNET.
• DAT 1400/PROFIBUS: weight transmitter with serial output RS232 and PROFIBUS.
• DAT 1400/CANOPEN: weight transmitter with serial output RS232 and CANOPEN.
|Measuring range: -3.9 ~ +3.9 mV/V|
|Input sensitivity: 0.02 µV/count|
|Full scale non-Linearity: <0.01%|
|Gain drift: < 0.001% FS/°C|
|Display: 6 digit, 7-segment LED red, height 14mm|
|A/D Converter: 24 bit|
|Internal Resolution: > 16.000.000 points|
|Trasducer input voltage: 5 Vdc (max 8 -350 Ohm- load cells)|
|Frequency signal acquisition: 12 ~ 1000 Hz|
|Visible resolution (in divisions): 999999|
|Divisions value (adjustable): x1, x2, x5, x10, x20, x50|
|Decimal figures range: 0 ~ 4|
|Temperature range: -10 ~ + 50 ° C (humidity max 85% no condensation)|
|Storage temperature: -20 ~ +70°C|
|Filter: 0.5 ÷ 1000 Hz|
|Logic output: 2 opto-isolated; MAX 24 Vdc/100 mA each|
|Logic input: 2 opto-isolated 24 Vdc PNP (external power supply)|
|Serial port: 1 USB device + 1 RS232C + 1 RS485/Fieldbus; ASCII or Modbus RTU protocol|
|Analog output Non-Linearity: < 0,02%|
|Temperature drift analog output: 0,001% FS / °C|
|Power supply: 12-24 Vdc ±15% - Power consumption 5 W|
|Microcontroller: ARM Cortex M0 + 32 bit 256KB Flash reprogrammable onboard from USB|
|Data storage: 64 Kbytes expandable up to 1024 Kbytes|
|Regulatory compliance: EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-3 for EMC; EN61010-1 for Electrical Safety|